Registration is open - High level event: Bioeconomy Conference, 22 October, Brussels
The registration is now open for the High level event: "Sustainable & circular Bioeconomy, the European way". The event will take place on 22 October in Brussels, Charlemagne Building.
The conference will celebrate the launch of the updated EU Bioeconomy Strategy and action plan and will focus on the need to have a sustainable and circular bioeconomy to enhance the transition in a changed EU policy context and towards a new environmental, social and economic reality. It will also set the scene for the start of the discussion about synergetic actions across different priority areas:
- support strategic research and innovation, and strengthen support for education and training,
- upscale the bio-based sectors, mobilise investments, support the creation of markets, develop better monitoring,
- encourage the adoption, update and coherence of national and regional Bioeconomy Strategies throughout Europe with citizens engagement,
- strengthen the understanding and resilience of land and sea ecosystems,
- monitoring and assessment of bioeconomy development