Call on maritime and marine technologies launched
The consortium of the ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA has launched a joint call for transnational research and innovation projects in maritime and marine technologies on different thematic priority areas. This call is initiated by funding organisations from 16 countries of the former ERA-NET MARTEC consortium and JPI OCEANS members: Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, South Africa and Turkey and will be co-funded by the European Commission under Horizon 2020.
The transnational call has a budget of about 30 Mio € for collaborative research and innovation projects in the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Applicants from the above mentioned countries are eligible for funding. Research teams from other countries are eligible in case they fund their own involvement.
MarTERA will implement the Call 2017 as a two-step procedure (a pre-proposal and a full-proposal step). Step 1 deadline for submission of pre-proposals is 31th March 2017.
Further detailed information can be found in the call announcement on the MarTERA website